We try to make this part of the site as extensive as possible and will keep it up to date as questions are asked. If you have any direct feedback to us, we are happy to respond via email.
How do I place an order?
When you find an item you want to purchase you can either click on add to cart or buy it now. Click on buy it now to go directly to the order site. When clicking on add to cart you're directed to your cart where you can change quantity, remove items or continue shopping. If you are satisfied with your selection you click on check out. At the order site follow these steps:
- Log in - make sure all contact info is correct, as shipping address and phone number.
- Select shipping method - read more about our shipping alternative under Shipping
- Select payment method - you can select between Klarna and PayPal.
- Review order - Make sure everything is correct. You can always go back and make changes a before completing the order. This is very imported step. We do not modify orders after a order confirmation has been sent.
- Complete order - you should get a order confirmation within a few minutes.
I've placed an order but have not received any order confirmation?
Before contacting us please check these two things:
- Make sure the payment was successful.
- Check you given the right email address.
Then contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
ShippingWhats your expected shipping time?
Generally we ship out orders two times a week, on wednesdays and fridays. Depending on whether you are buying domestic or outside of Sweden we have these general shipping durations counting from the date of your order confirmation:
- Domestic - 1-3 business days
- Rest of Europe, 4-7 business days
- Rest of the world, 5-10 business days
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping rates is calculate on weight and destination. You can see your shipping cost when placing the order at shipping method.
Which shipping alternative should I choose?
Within Scandinavia we provide three different shipping rates. We use PostNord in this region.
- PostNord 1:a klassbrev - No tracking available and no insurance. Delivered home or to nearest delivery point depending on size.
- PostNord Rek - Tracking with insurance. Delivered home or to nearest delivery point depending on size.
- PostNord MyPack - Tracking and insurance. Delivers only to nearest delivery point. Only available with larger parcels.
Choose the alternative that you think suits you best.
Do we ship outside of Scandinavia?
We deliver to most of Europe and also some countries outside of Europe. To see the full list of countries we deliver to click here. Within Europe we use the local mail service. Outside of Europe we use UPS.
Can I change my shipping address after I placed my order?
It's not possible to modify the shipping address when the order has been submitted. If your items are returned because of an invalid address we will have to charge you to reship your package.
What is Local Pickup?
We provide Local pickup as a shipping rate for all. If you're in Sweden and are close by you can always pick up your items directly from us. Pick up point. You can also use this service if you don't want to use our shipping courier. The Local Pickup selection is always free, but if you want to use your own currier all the shipping cost will be on you. We always contact all costumers which selected Local Pickup with more information.
Can I return my item?
We take returns up to 14 days from received item.
When can I return my item?
- If you're not happy with your item.
- Not what you ordered - if you got the wrong product or size
- Damaged items - If the item is default please send us pictures of the damaging when contacting.
I have received my order, but something is missing, damaged or wrong, what should I do?
If the item is:
- Damaged - Take a picture of the problem and email us. We will contact you with instructions on returning/ exchange the damaged item.
- Missing - Send us a email and explain whats missing and we will send you the remaning item/ items.
- Wrong - Same as above, email us what wrong with your delivery.
Contact us on email@example.com. We will try to replace the default items as much as we can. But due to the exclusive nature, we do not keep stock so we can not always provide the same item. It's up to you if you want to exchange for another similar or want your money back.
When do I get my money back?
If we can't provide a new item on a default order all money is returned. Please take note that this can take up to 5 bank days from the day we receive the returned item.